Intimate Training Usage Instructions
Aquafit Intimate Gel Stick® couples the benefits of vaginal muscle training that helps relax muscle spasms, restore vaginal elasticity and tonus, with the delivery of all natural plant extracts that hydrate and balance natural acidity (pH), for all-in-one sexual wellness. Pure, guaranteed 100% natural, no hormones or irritants. Certified cosmetic.
Kindly refrigerate before (and after) use.
Take 5 Minutes for Yourself
Find a quiet time and place, like your bedroom or in the shower.
Wash your hands.
Intimate training takes 3-5 minutes daily, or as needed.
• Activate the self lubrication by placing under tap water (or in shower/dipping in a glass of water by your bed-side). Do not add any additional lubricants.
• Lie on your back in bed with your knees slightly spread or standing with legs apart in the shower.
• Insert the tip of the Intimate Gel Stick into your vagina. Hold at the base (not the sides). Apply gentle pressure with your hand. Go as deep as feels comfortable to you.
• Contract and relax your vaginal muscles while releasing pressure at base, and repeat applying pressure at base in penetrative motion, for intimate training.
• Working with and against your vaginal muscles improves vaginal tissue elasticity, while delivering beneficial active ingredients and hydrating deep vaginal tissue.
Intimate training in the shower or dipping in a glass of water next to your bed lets you continually re-activate and add self lubrication.
• Relax your hand and contract your vaginal muscles to finish intimate training and slide the Intimate Gel Stick out of your vagina.
Wash with cold water (do not use soap), return to casing, seal with cap. Refrigerate until your next use.
• Intimate training regimens vary by indication:
Young: Vaginal muscle spasms, painful penetration (Vaginismus),~6-9 weeks.
Bloom: Postpartum intimate wellness/breastfeeding vaginal dryness,~1-2 months.
Prime: Menopausal vaginal atrophy, dryness, and pH imbalance~ongoing, or as needed.
Recovery: Cancer treatment and gynecological surgery recovery~ongoing, or as needed.
• For use up to 14 days, from opening date, as many times as desired, following proper usage and care instructions.
Intimate Gel Stick Care Instructions• Do not expose to temperatures above 140°F, 60°C.
• Do not microwave.
• Do not freeze.
• Keep out of the reach of children
• For vaginal use only. (NOT for rectal use).