Intimate Training Instructions
Aquafit Intimate Gel Stick couples the benefits of vaginal muscle training that helps relax muscle spasms and restore vaginal elasticity, with the delivery of all natural extracts that hydrate and balance pH, for all-in-one sexual wellness.
Pure, guaranteed 100% natural, designed to match tissue osmolality, certified cosmetic.
Refrigerate before use.
Take 5 Minutes for Yourself
Find a quiet time and place, like your bedroom or in the shower.
Wash your hands.
Intimate training takes 5 minutes daily, or as needed.
• The Intimate Gel Stick comes in a plastic casing. Remove the cap and gently press the casing sides to slide the Intimate Gel Stick out.
• Activate the self lubrication with tap water (or in shower/dipping in a glass of water by your bed-side). Do not add any additional lubricants.
• Lie on your back with your feet flat on the bed or couch and your knees slightly spread apart or stand with one foot raised on the side of a shower or low bench.
• Insert the tip of the Intimate Gel Stick into your vagina. Apply gentle pressure at the base, keep inserting slowly. Go as deep as feels comfortable to you, until you feel muscle tension, then stop.
• Contract and relax your pelvic floor muscles, while applying pressure with your hand at the base of the Intimate Gel Stick. Your vagina will narrow when you contract your pelvic floor muscles and open slightly when you relax them.
• Gently move the Intimate Gel Stick in and out of your vagina. Working with and against your muscles to improve elasticity, while delivering beneficial ingredients to deep vaginal tissue. You can run the Intimate Gel Stick under water for additional lubrication at any time.
• Release your hand and contract your vaginal muscles to slide the Intimate Gel Stick out of your vagina. Wash with cold water (do not use soap), return to casing, seal with cap. Refrigerate until your next use.
• The length of intimate training programs varies by indication:
Young: Pain at entry, vaginal muscle spasms (Vaginismus),~6-9 weeks.
Bloom: Dryness, painful sex after childbirth/breastfeeding,~1-4months.
Prime: Dryness, vaginal atrophy, painful sex at menopause ~ongoing, as needed
Recovery: Adhesions, gynecological surgery, radiation therapy, breast cancer hormone inhibitors ~ongoing, as needed.
You can move to a larger Intimate Gel-Stick size when you no longer feel any pain during intimate training, or during sex, with the current size.
• Aquafit Intimate Gel Stick may be used for up to 14 days, from opening date, as many times as desired, following proper usage and care instructions.
Intimate Gel Stick Care Instructions• Do not expose to temperatures above 140°F, 60°C.
• Do not microwave.
• Do not freeze.
• Keep out of the reach of children
• For vaginal use only. (Not for rectal use).